Porcelain veneers are worn by many people in order to improve the appearance of their teeth. They are an ideal way of hiding less than perfect teeth which have become chipped, crooked or misshapen due to an accident or injury.
They are a good choice if you have teeth which have become stained or discoloured over the years and want a nice white smile.
What are veneers?
Porcelain crowns are widely loved
- Veneers or to use their other name are a thin shell like covering which resembles the shape of a natural tooth and is made from a range of materials.
- These include ceramic, porcelain and composite bonding, but the most popular type of veneer is porcelain.
There are two types of this veneer:
1/ Laminate Veneer: Laminate Veneers will be the reasonable solution if you would like to adjust/align the your discolored teeth.
2/ Ultrathin Veneeer: The Thickness of ultrathin veneers is just only 0.3mm to 0.5mm but reach 400Mpa in hardness (real teeth have a hardness of 80-120Mpa). It does not require anesthetic or any part of your real teeth to be removed.
Both veneers have similar color and beauty. They can both bring you a beautiful smile that you have always wished for.
Advantages of porcelain veneers
Durable porcelain teeth
The main advantage of porcelain veneers is their longevity: porcelain veneers last longer than any other type of veneer which makes them very attractive for a number of reasons. All the veneers are tough and durable but porcelain veneers tend to last for that bit longer.
Other advantages include:
- Natural looking (similar to your natural teeth)
- Less likely to become stained or discoloured
- Maintain the natural structure of a tooth
- Straighten crooked teeth without the need for a brace
- Hide teeth which have become worn down due to teeth grinding.
- Cover a crack or chipped tooth
Plus porcelain veneers can last for up to 10 years which is another good reason to consider having one fitted.
How is a porcelain veneer fitted?
These veneers are attached to the affected teeth by means of special dental cement which helps to keep them in place.
A veneer can be fitted in a single session but this is the exception rather than the norm. The usual procedure is for them to be fitted in two stages.
- First stage
The first stage involves the dentist checking the health of your teeth before administering a local anaesthetic
We will do the examination, taking X-Rays, a general check of teeth condition. Doctors use Smile Design software to reshape the teeth. After you have agreed to the treatment plan and chosen your favorite color and shape, doctors will take an impression of your teeth. This stage takes afew days to prepare.
- Second stage
The veneer is fixed into position with the cement before being given a final clean and polish.
Stage 2 involves the actual fitting of the porcelain veneer: your dentist will clean the tooth (or teeth) before engraving the surface of the tooth with acid which helps to fix the veneer to the tooth. The veneer is fixed into position with the cement before being given a final clean and polish.
Kim Dental – Address porcelain teeth prestige
Kim Dental is currently implementing a variety of advanced facial, facial and aesthetic services to meet the needs of a large number of clients both inside and outside the country. Aesthetic porcelain veneers are considered to be the strength of the hospital, with high quality of service, high professional experience, many years of experience and applying modern technology in consultation and treatment. The perfect result, satisfy every customer.
- The material for cosmetic veneers is imported from Germany, has clear origin, has FDA quality certificate
- To perform the porcelain dental porcelain in Kim Dental is a team of doctors, experienced, skilled, graduated teeth in and outside the country, have practicing certificate. Assistants are only required to follow a physician’s support order, not being admitted to treatment.Special attention to the sterile factor to avoid cross-infection, each customer to the KIM are arranged into a separate room, a doctor made, a set of cabinets, a set of individual. At the same time, the hospital also built a central sterile room to carry color indicators.
- Special attention to the sterile factor to avoid cross-infection, each customer to the Kim Dental are arranged into a separate room, a doctor made, a set of cabinets, a set of individual. At the same time, the hospital also built a central sterile room to carry color indicators.
Production and design by CAD / CAM 3D
- Moreover we also have advanced equipment. Thanks to the digital process with direct scanning of your tooth, using CAD/CAM technology, we will you the best solution design and manufacture of high quality dental restorations in 3D; faster, easily and more accurately when compared with conventional manual techniques.For some of our patients coming from overseas with limited time, we can perform works in one day.
- Currently, KIM is applying the procedure of upholstered porcelain in accordance with the latest international standards and strict application of the regulations of medical agencies to bring beautiful teeth comprehensive to satisfy all customers.
- For some of our patients coming from overseas with limited availability we can perform work in one day.
Picture of customer coated porcelain teeth at Kim Dental:
Picture of customer coated porcelain teeth at Kim Dental